xserver-xorg-input-synaptics-hwe-16.04 (1.9.0-1ubuntu1~16.04.1) xenial;
* Backport for hwe-16.04 stack.
xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (1.9.0-1ubuntu1) zesty; urgency=medium
* Merge from Debian.
xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (1.9.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Andreas Boll ]
* New upstream release.
* Use https URL in debian/copyright.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8, no changes needed.
[ Julien Cristau ]
* Use https URL in debian/watch.
* Use https for Vcs-* control fields.
xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (1.8.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Cherry-pick upstream commit 59e5db, which renames 50-synaptics.conf
to 70-synaptics.conf. This means the synaptic driver will be used
instead of the libinput driver when both are installed.
* Drop dbg package in favor of the dbgsym.
xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (1.8.3-1ubuntu1) yakkety; urgency=medium
* Merge with Debian, remaining Ubuntu changes:
- Point at Ubuntu branch.
- Add quirks for Dell Inspiron, HP Mininote.
- Udev rules to tag Dell Inspiron, HP Mininote for quirks.
- Install quirks
- Provide an option to prevent synaptics from communicating the
touchpad size to the xserver.
- Enable right/middle clicks by tapping in the bottom- and top-right
- Enable tapping even when a physical left button is available.
- Enable vertical edge tapping by default even if we enable two-finger
scrolling as well.
- Prevent non-evdev devices from firing the eventcomm AutoDevProbe callback.
- Don't print error "Unable to find a synaptics device" when used on system
that doesn't have a touchpad anyway.
- Drain spurious events from XRecord connection as a work around for a buggy
- Disable three touch click in favor of uTouch gestures.
- Disable three touch tap in favor of uTouch gestures.
Date: 2017-07-05 14:00:17.559653+00:00
Signed-By: Adam Conrad <adcon...@0c3.net>
Sorry, changesfile not available.
Xenial-changes mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: