numactl (2.0.11-1ubuntu1) xenial; urgency=medium
* Merge with Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- d/p/README: document dropped patches
- libnuma-dev should have the same restricted list of architectures
as the other binary packages. In particular, armhf will not build
since there is no support for the syscall __NR_migrate_pages.
Update debian/control for libnuma-dev with the restricted list of
* Drop changes:
- stray .pc changes [previously undocumented delta]
- cherrypick add-check-for-return-value-of-node-to-cpus.patch from
upstream to fix warning when cpu_index > 79 (LP #1358835)
- d/p/from-git-6a7c2cf3-fix-uninitialised-mask.patch: Fix libnuma
SEGV due to uninitialised mask. (LP #1441388)
- d/p/libnuma-ppc64el-cpu-number-not-contiguous.patch - cherrypicked
upstream version. (LP #1358835/#1535494)
* Cherry-pick FTBFS fix from Debian #814952.
Date: 2016-02-17 17:35:10.568212+00:00
Changed-By: Nish Aravamudan <nish.aravamu...@canonical.com>
Signed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langa...@canonical.com>
Sorry, changesfile not available.
Xenial-changes mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: