livecd-rootfs (2.408.21) xenial; urgency=medium
[ Balint Reczey ]
* Use kvm kernel only on amd64.
* Make non-x86 minimized images consistent with x86 by not explicitly
installing the server task.
* Clean up dangling /boot/initrd.img symlink left behind on minimized
livecd-rootfs (2.408.20) xenial; urgency=medium
* Now that grub-related diversions have been factored out in 2.466
instead of having bogus root=stuff arg generated in grub.cfg, it is
actually empty. Therefore update the sed command to make the arg in
the root= token optional. This should resolve non-booting livecd cpc
livecd-rootfs (2.408.19) xenial; urgency=medium
[ Nishanth Aravamudan ]
* live-build/ubuntu-cpc/hooks/061-open-iscsi.chroot: generate iSCSI
Initiator Name at first iscsid run for cloud images to ensure it is
unique (LP: #1444992).
[ Steve Langasek ]
* Improve teardown_mountpoint to recursively find all submounts and
unmount them, instead of working from a hard-coded list. This makes
the code resilient against other submounts being added later, including
downstream. LP: #1721279.
* Also nuke the sleep / udevadm settle calls in the process, which should
never be required and slow down the builds.
* Fix a reference to an undefined variable in a script that's set -u.
* Use /bin/sh, not /bin/bash, for autopkgtest.
* debian/tests/default-bootstraps: minor adjustments to shell syntax,
syncing with artful where this originated.
[ Steve Langasek, Balint Reczey ]
* Introduce a new project-independent 'minimized' subproject
- omit ubuntu-minimal in favor of using only the minbase package set.
- boot directly by partuuid, avoiding the use of an initramfs.
- Bump needed live-build version which can build images without initrd
- drop man pages and most of the documentation from minimized images
(/usr/share/doc/*/copyright and changelog.Debian.gz files are still
- Add unminimize script for reverting minimization on a running system
- Mention unminimize script in motd
- Run autopkgtest for SUBPROJECT=minimized
- If we're using SUBPROJECT=minimized, and tzdata is not installed,
remove files that have been left behind. This is a workaround for a
bug that should be fixed in tzdata.
* Factor out grub-related diversions and use them consistently, so we
don't end up with wrong os-probe output in our grub.cfg.
[ Balint Reczey ]
* Mount using --make-rslave to ensure safe unmounts for rbind mounts
* When SUBPROJECT environment variable is not set assume it to be ""
Date: 2017-10-21 06:12:10.736981+00:00
Changed-By: Steve Langasek <steve.langa...@canonical.com>
Signed-By: Łukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemc...@canonical.com>
Sorry, changesfile not available.
Xenial-changes mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: