docker.io (1.13.1-0ubuntu1~16.04.2) xenial; urgency=medium
* Rebuild with golang-1.6 1.6.2-0ubuntu5~16.04.4 which uses the correct page
size on arm64 for use with Ubuntu kernels. (LP: #1702979)
docker.io (1.13.1-0ubuntu1~16.04.1) xenial; urgency=medium
* Backport to Xenial. (LP: #1712954)
* Install the service file with .install again, fixing service activation
* Use golang.org/x/net/context instead of stdlib context to enable building
with Go 1.6.
docker.io (1.13.1-0ubuntu1) artful; urgency=medium
* Update to 1.13.1 upstream release
- refresh patches (removing many that are applied upstream in 1.13+)
- use dh_clean (via debian/clean) instead of explicit "rm" in rules
- pull in explicit libnetwork sources for "docker-proxy"
- drop unnecessary dh_golang usage (only used for Built-Using calculation)
- update "upstream-version-gitcommits" with a more recent list of commits
- add "tini" for building "docker-init" (used by "docker run --init")
- prefer Go 1.7 explicitly if it's available
docker.io (1.12.6-0ubuntu7) artful; urgency=medium
* Make sure to set security.nesting for the LXD autopkgtest.
docker.io (1.12.6-0ubuntu6) artful; urgency=medium
* Fix FTBFS on Go 1.8.
docker.io (1.12.6-0ubuntu5) artful; urgency=medium
* Update LXD autopkgtest now that the "docker" profile is deprecated.
docker.io (1.12.6-0ubuntu4) zesty; urgency=medium
* Revert 1.12.6-0ubuntu2 as it does not achieve the stated goal on both
s390x and armhf. And lxc/lxd adt runners are too restrictive to
e.g. import an ubuntu-base container for a minimal functional test.
docker.io (1.12.6-0ubuntu3) zesty; urgency=medium
* debian/tests/docker-in-lxd: Fix a latent version comparison bug that was
causing migration failures due to the script thinking it was dealing
with an old LXD (< 2.2) when it was really dealing with a recent LXD
(>= 2.10). The fix is to use `lxc info` to check if the network extension
is supported, rather than trying to compare version strings.
docker.io (1.12.6-0ubuntu2) zesty; urgency=medium
* Remove isolation-machine restriction from adt smoke-test
testcase. Should pass on s390x lxd runners; will fails on armhf
runners but that is not a regressions since previously all tests were
simply skipped on armhf. LP: #1658150
docker.io (1.12.6-0ubuntu1) zesty; urgency=medium
* Update to 1.12.6 upstream release (LP: #1655906)
- add a few new privileged tests to "skip-privileged-unit-tests.patch"
* Adjust runc Depends to ensure fix for CVE-2016-9962 is included
Date: 2017-11-01 23:31:11.769221+00:00
Changed-By: Michael Hudson-Doyle <mwhudso...@fastmail.fm>
Signed-By: Brian Murray <br...@ubuntu.com>
Sorry, changesfile not available.
Xenial-changes mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: