livecd-rootfs (2.408.24) xenial; urgency=medium
* For the IMAGEFORMAT=none parts to work for ubuntu-image classic builds, we
need to make sure IMAGEFORMAT is preserved and not overwritten if defined.
Backporting from artful.
livecd-rootfs (2.408.23) xenial; urgency=medium
[ Gary Wang ]
* Add the IMAGEFORMAT=none to support generating a single rootfs
[ Christopher Glass (Ubuntu) ]
* Backport "minimized round 2" changes from trunk to Xenial (LP: #1731492)
* Remove apt, debconf, dpkg cruft files from /var/cache and /var/lib in
all our livefses.
* Pass --cache false to lb config; otherwise we copy around caches of
.debs that are never used properly, and which prevent us from emptying
/var/cache/apt in images.
* When building minimized cloud images, remove various packages that we
don't want installed by default. Some are tools that aren't needed for
non-interactive use; some are libraries whose reverse-dependencies
will have already been removed; and one, open-vm-tools, should only be
included in images that are targeted to VMWare (which is not the case
for any of the current minimal images), rather than being included
directly in the cloud-image seed.
Date: 2017-11-21 16:15:10.933034+00:00
Changed-By: Łukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemc...@canonical.com>
Signed-By: Brian Murray <br...@ubuntu.com>
Sorry, changesfile not available.
Xenial-changes mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: