nplan (0.32~16.04.3) xenial; urgency=medium
* tests/integration.py: Really fix skipping test_routes_v6 for the NM
nplan (0.32~16.04.2) xenial; urgency=medium
* tests/integration.py: Fix test_routes_v6 that I clobbered when I re-applied
the skip rules for 16.04 after merging in 0.32.
nplan (0.32~16.04.1) xenial; urgency=medium
* Backport netplan 0.32 to 16.04. (LP: #1713142)
* debian/control: Depend on systemd (>= 229-4ubuntu20) for the PrimarySlave
feature backported in that revision.
* tests/integration.py: Skip tests that are still not yet supported in xenial
nplan (0.32) bionic; urgency=medium
* src/nm.c: better handle the UUID generation; the order of iterating
through interaces may affect things here. Also make sure the tests catch
a null UUID.
nplan (0.31) bionic; urgency=medium
[ Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre ]
* src/nm.c: generate a UUID for a connection only as needed; when we're
dealing with NM VLANs. (LP: #1712921)
* debian/tests/autostart: Make the autostart test more verbose and avoid
failing right from the start when systemd-networkd is disabled.
* tests/integration.py: bump the NetworkManager timeout for settling to
120 seconds, autopkgtest infrastructure tends to be a little slow for the
network device configuration to be applied and noticed by NM.
[ Dimitri John Ledkov ]
* Reload udevd to invalidate configuration cache of .rules/.link files
as generate step may have changed them. LP: #1669564
[ Dan Streetman ]
* Add another interface driver exception to netplan replug to prevent unbind
of the Xen VIF interfaces. (LP: #1729573)
nplan (0.30) artful; urgency=medium
* Add an "optional" syntax node for now to all devices. This is unimplemented
for now, but intended to allow users to mark some devices as optional: to
make sure they do not delay boot when configured. (LP: #1664844)
nplan (0.29) artful; urgency=medium
* Fix autopkgtests in a world where /run/NetworkManager/conf.d already
exists. nplan is enabled by default, so it might well have the directory
already created on the filesystem.
nplan (0.28) artful; urgency=medium
* Revert 56cd3eec which disabled IPv6 Router Advertisements by default. It
broke default network config in LXD and was contrary to the defaults used
by the kernel. Reopens LP: 1655440. (LP: #1717404)
* Add "accept-ra:" key for all device types; this will default to OFF but
allow users to disable processing Router Advertisements when required by
their network setup. (LP: #1655440)
nplan (0.27) artful; urgency=medium
[ Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre ]
* Fix crash in systemd generator if called by an user on the command-line
* coverage: fix exclusions to properly not cover our "never reached defaults"
[ Dimitri John Ledkov ]
* tests/integration.py: In teardown, stop systemd-networkd.socket.
* src/networkd.c: Set UseMTU=true by default, whenever DHCP is in use.
* tests/integration.py: fix resolved detection.
nplan (0.26) artful; urgency=medium
- Add support for specifying a primary slave. (LP: #1709135)
- Fix brcmfmac harder. Treat any 'brcmfmac' driver as not supporting
rebind. (LP: #1712224)
- Add allow-stderr. Systemd now bleats about a the networkd socket still
being around and enabled when we restart the service; but we don't need
to care since we're /restarting/ the service to load the new config.
- Fix the autostart package to be more sensible: we don't really care if
networkd autostarts or not, but we need to make sure that our generator
will run at boot, so instead check the state, but only assert it once
we've added a config file and before checking the state of our dummy
- Do a bit more to make sure "mix" tests which stack virtual devices are
as reliable as possible; by setting saner defaults.
nplan (0.25) artful; urgency=medium
* tests/generate.py: add a test to validate that correct blacklist entries
are added when creating virtual devices.
* tests/integration.py: clean up after br0 in networkd's test_bridge_mac; as
the remaining interface and udev configuration can confuse NetworkManager
now that it seems to manage random devices it did not create again.
* src/nm.c: set the MTU even though we also specify it in systemd-networkd
for consumption by udev. NetworkManager will try to set it and might
otherwise default to the wrong value.
* src/networkd.c: Set IPv6AcceptRA=no anytime we don't do DHCPv6 (or by the
same config, SLAAC), and don't have static addresses set. This should fix
the cases where unconfigured devices still get an IPv6 address.
* src/nm.c: Explicitly set IPv6 method=ignore when IPv6 is otherwise not
configured; this follows the same logic as setting IPv6AcceptRA=no in
networkd, with the exception that NM does not currently disable RAs. When
it does, an unconfigured device for IPv6 will truly be left with no config.
nplan (0.24) artful; urgency=medium
* debian/control: set Priority to important to make sure we can get into
nplan (0.23) artful; urgency=medium
* Do not unbind brcmfmac, interface will be gone. (LP: #1696162)
Date: 2017-12-04 16:30:08.432518+00:00
Changed-By: Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu...@gmail.com>
Signed-By: Chris Halse Rogers <r...@ubuntu.com>
Sorry, changesfile not available.
Xenial-changes mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: