Yes.
We are currently working on adding flexibility for provisioning area.. and
couple of other things.
Graphics update/Dashboard is on radar.
Thanks for the suggestion though.
We are also, actively looking for participation from others.

/Jd

Petter Reinholdtsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One of the nice features of virt-manager is the details view, showing
CPU and memory usage.  Are there plans to add such support in xenman?

For a screen shot of the cpu and memory usage graphs, check out
.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen