Is it possible to start XenMan on a computer without Xen installed
(i.e., laptop used by a network administrator)? I would only need XenMan
to connect to remote Xen servers.

I tried to start it on my machine (without Xen), but it fails:

$ xenman
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/xenman", line 29, in ?
     from xen.xend.XendProtocol import XendError
ImportError: No module named xen.xend.XendProtocol

I presume it's because it doesn't have Xen installed?

Tomasz Chmielewski