Looks like u are running in to this..
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=4126155

Let us know if this gets u going.
/Jd

John Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Running the 0.5 Ubuntu version that is
packaged with the default
xen-desktop on Feisty. Can run guest domU on command lines just fine and
thru VNC.

Configured SSL as best as I could determine. Can SSL to localhost and
log in.

Now, when I try to add a node thru the GUI I get a popup

Exception SSHTunnelTransport instance has no attribute '_use_datetime'

Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround?