An update for the patch is available.
Prev version used the python xs api which would work
on local machine but would not work for remote nodes.
Cut-over to spawning xenstore-read executable.

File Added: xenman_0.6_xen_3.1_patch_v1.txt

I am also following up with xen-devel to see if we can
get xen patch for changed/broken vncunused behavior.

/Jd

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1738580&group_id=168929&atid=848458