Hi everyone,

    We are pleased to announce a new mailing list to
coordinate packaging related issues on various
distros. The package owners as well as anyone wanting
to help out with the packaging efforts are requested
to join this list.

   The goal is to have the best out of box experience
for XenMan on all distributions.

Here are couple of critical issues that needs
attention on Ubuntu platform.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xenman/+bug/152623
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xenman/+bug/155667

   We are also in the process of finalizing upcoming
release, so this is a good time to get involved and
help streamline the process.

Thanks