Hi

  Thats bit strange... What version of ConVirt are you using ?

I think a good starting point to investigate this would be to look in to
convirt.log.

How to find log file location :
1.  When u start ConVirt, you will see a message with location of convirt.conf.
2. Look for convirt.log in that file.

/Jd