De: jd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Objet: Re: [convirt-users] help configuration xenman an obuntu
À:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Samedi 2 Août 2008, 6h39

Hi Mourad,
   Lets try to sort this out .. :)

1.   When you start Ubuntu... you get login screen. What user do u login as ?
As soon as you login, execute xhost +.

2.   Then become root and run some other program like xclock from that shell.
If the clock comes up, then you are fine.

3.  You seem to be on quite old
 version of XenMan, would really have to upgrade
to later version.

  For some reason you do not want to, you may try
  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.xenman.user/51
  but I really do not recommend it.

Thansk
/Jd