----- "Linux ETC General Information" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As a slight heads up a newbie to the list and to ConVirt.  Learning
> Xen some as well, but moving along pretty decently.
> Is there a way to have a GUI via VNC come up under ConVirt versus the
> CLI Console?
> TIA.

Actually I think I might have solved this one on my own.

What I did was add in the to the virtual machine configure file the same VNC as
a console option.

vfb = [ "type=vnc,vncunused=1" ]

Restarted the install of the virtual machine, works quite nicely.  Hopefully
this will help another newbie out there. :-)