Thanks for input. Is it easy to upgrade existing environment to have the right
version ?

Milind, can we check for the version reliably? May be we need to find out what
version the P3 option was added.

What error do u see in the product ? May be an entry with the error message
on http://xenman.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/FAQ under troubleshooting
section would be appropriate.

ConVirt in the current release does not automatically do the ATTACH and DETACH
but are reserved for future. Thanks for testing them out anyway :)

Thanks
/Jd