Yes indeed, I was looking for it. This is great. Thanks. Do you know which KVM
version would ur patch be in ?

I will have to look in to this as this is related to the migration of KVM.
During migration, we create a KVM instance with --incoming switch... and when
in this state, the monitor remains in the blocked state.  i.e. all attempt to
give commands would block. To display correct state of the VM, we keep polling
the vm status, which would hang.

I had read some traffic about changing this blocking behavior during migration.
If this is changed, then we can enable the pause/resume feature in the product.
Do u know about the migration behavior change I am talking about ?

Thanks
/Jd