Dear jd -Is there a timeline for the same? Just a thought below -
The best way to achieve HA is not to do 1:1 HA.
For e.g. I have 8 node cluster, I can keep just 1 server resources free to
sustain 1 server breakdown.
Or The system itself should determine how much % breakdown I can sustain or
something called risilience factor.

Thanks,
Himanshu