Please take a few moment at the features place to see current capabilities.

http://xenman.sourceforge.net/features.html

-- Backup and restore : From what we have heard, many users prefer their
traditional back up systems.

-- Snapshots : What are you referring to here  ? Currently ConVirt allows the
state of the VM to be saved in to a file. The VM can be started again from the
saved snapshot. (remember, it is wise not to disturb the VM disk between
snapshot and restore.)

-- Migration : yes. We do support migration.

If you have specific usecase or requirements in any of the above areas, we
would love to hear about it.

/Jd