Hi Brian,

--   Could you explain a bit about how you created current DomUs that you are
talking about in the email. That would help.

-- Does your hardware support virtualization ? (pass on xm info)

-- Could u explain the exact selection steps for : "When I provision, nothing
happens"  What are u selecting .. ?

* How do you do backup today?.. or did it before virtualization.  (ConVirt does
not have any backup features built in.)

* What is your current DR setup, how is your storage structured. ConVirt allows
you to keep the config and the disks on a shared storage. When things fail, you
can use the shared vm config files on other machines and start the services.
(This is very basic approach..and has down time associated with it. .. the less
downtime you need, the more sophisticated/complex solution you require.)

/Jd