humm.... we have some one else running in to the same problem on the forums..
too. CentOS 5.3 seems to be common :).
-- can u please send me details from
   /var/log/xen/* files.
   xm dmesg
   xm info

I will see if I can get a 5.3 env and ge this reproduced here. Anyone else
having success with CentOS 5.3 and HVM success ?

/Jd