Hi Tomoki,

> Is there a Convirt like tool that runs on windows?
> My main PC is windows so i would like to be able to manage all my xen hosts
> with some kind of gui tool for windows.
> is there a windows port of convirt?

looking at some technologie behind convirt (eg. Xvnc), I think it will
need some work to port Convirt to Windows. If you need access from a
Windows machine, I would suggest you to create a linux VM "management
node" and install X + icewm + Convirt inside. Then you can connect using
VNC or NX. If you are willing to spend some more time on the subject,
you can try to install Xrdp (http://xrdp.sourceforge.net/), then you can
connect using windows own Remote Desktop connection.

Hope this help.

Cheers,

Denis

> TIA,