Hi Gilberto,

> The xend-config.sxp:
> (vnc-listen '0.0.0.0')
> (vncpasswd ' ')

could you check that you did the ssh key exchange properly (cf.
http://www.convirture.com/wiki/index.php?title=Convirt2_Installation#VNC_setup).

I can reproduce the same error message when screwing up my
authorized_key file. Also be sure to set strict chmod to that file and
to the .ssh directory.

You can check whether ssh key exhange is set up properly by trying the
following command from your convirt server :
ssh -i ~/.ssh/cms_id_rsa r...@srvxen1

Hope this helps

Denis

PS : please reply on the list