Good morning,
I create a templaqte like "Linux_CD_Install" modifying the storage
type to use lvm.
When a virtual machine is provisioned a logical volume is created but
if the node reboots the logical volume is lost.
The problem can be solved creating a logical volume before
provisioning the virtual machine but I'd like to know if it is the
right procedure.

My managed node is a Centos 5.4 x86_64.
Many thanks

Download Intel® Parallel Studio Eval