I use remote debug with fusion/2.6.13, but I am using fusion from svn.

Also, there are bugs. One I have found recently is that if a task is created
with T_SUSP and then you start stepping through the code, the task seems to
start up on its own somehow. Weird.

Older verisons of fusion had issues with not every task in the application
halting on breakpoint.