On 10/24/05, Jan Kiszka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Philippe Gerum wrote:
> The first stable release of the former "fusion" effort is now available
> for download. I have not much more to say, except to thank to everyone
> involved with this tireless work since 2001. v2.0 is an important
> milestone in the life of this project, and as such, it paves the way to
> the seamlessly integrated real-time framework for Linux we strive at
> building.

Time to make some noise, I guess ;): What about an article at
LinuxDevices e.g.? Further suggestions? Once there are some text modules
they could easily be reused...

But before starting: should we wait for the new website? When will it
likely be finished?
I should be finished by the end of the week, well at least something acceptable for xenomai.org to be redirected. More content (public FAQ, technical articles, short install guide etc.) should follow.
A preview is already online on gna: http://snail.fsffrance.org/www.xenomai.org/index.php
PS: the main picture should be changed to something more appropriate for the project in the near future. Just need to find a good designer to help me doing that. Xenomai logos (in several sizes) will also be published on the website in case you want to use it for some articles or presentations.
Feel free to send me your comments if any but don't forget it is just a preview with a bunch of stuff missing.