I agree with all that is said in this post; however there is just a smal
problem: some very useful tool for xenomai application debug and tune is
LTT; however the only available Adeos+LTT patch is not an ipipe one, but an
old linux-2.6.9 kernel patch.

At least the LTT support should be available with an ipipe-based Adeos-1.1
patch for 2.6.9 (waiting for LTT to support a more recent kernel), so that
LTT is not lost for xenomai (as it seems to be in fact for RTAI).

Bernard