I have a few remarks on the new web-site :)
- lots of blank space at the bottom/left/right side of the page (width is
about 3 cm. approx.) err.. is it really necessary (functionality or
design-wise)? ok, it's difficult to argue on the design side since it's,
well, very subjective :)
- "Main menu" is not that easily accessable. e.g. I need to scroll the page a
bit down in order to get access to the login form or even (when my mozilla
has a "personal toolbar" switched on) - to the "Development Source Code"
- default font is too small and a bit faded (grey on white background or white
on gray one)
- Opera and Mozilla show some news/topic headers adjusted differently.
Actually, everything is left-adjusted with Mozilla and some parts are
centered with Opera, e.g. it may look like:
Written by Administrator
Sunday, 13 November 2005
Ok, it's not that important and likely easily fixable.
- the picture of sky with "Real-Time framework for Linux" and "NewsFlash" box
take too much space (almost a whole bottom half of the page). I would not say
that part is so informative and so "deserves" that amount of space.
that's what I have in my mind at the moment :o)
Xenomai-core mailing list