Hi Dmitry,

first of all and before I answer each one of your points, you have to know that I used for the website a CMS called Joomla. The template has been found on Internet  in order to save time on webdesign which requires real design skills. My goal was to set up a, let's say, enough good looking website as soon as possible.

That said, CMS have their advantages as well as drawbacks in the sense that they are not always very easy to customize. Of course it is just PHP combined with HTML but it takes time to tune everything because web technologies suck :) You change one little thing here and the whole layout of the page is messed up (and I don't even talk about the different versions of browsers !)

So let's examine the points now :