Jan Kiszka wrote:

Question: On recent roadmaps I'm so far missing the topic "RT-signal
support in userspace". Are there any concrete schedules (Qx 200y)?

Not currently, even if AFAIC, this is an interesting feature to have, so
that we don't always have to process async events over dedicated server
threads in user-space. But, I'm cowardly entirely leaving the core
design issues to Gilles regarding this; I need to keep focused on the
other pending stuff for now.

I think to remember that you said Adeos would be involved in such an
extension. Maybe it would be a good time to think about this also when
we extend the Adeos API by shareable IRQs.

Likely, yes.