as I'm lazy, er busy, I'm pushing this idea into public instead of
hacking a patch on my own: wouldn't it be nice to have something like
the latency backtrace of PREEMPT_RT also in Xenomai? Even when the core
is once optimised ;), there can still be drivers with long IRQ locks
nuking the WCET.

I saw that there is already something for SMP spinlock debugging. Is it
a lot of work to extend this to UP and maybe even all IRQ-off locks? Did
someone already look at the backtrace implementation of PREEMPT_RT in
details? Is is complicated to port? Does it require some changes at
ADEOS level?