>> Hi Philippe,
>>
>> this patches cleans up the include/rtdm folder by moving internal
>> headers to ksrc/skins/rtdm, leaving only rtdm.h, rtdm_driver.h, the two
>> profile headers, and syscall.h there. The latter is still only needed
>> for building Xenomai itself, thus it will not be installed. Successfully
>> built for 2.4 and 2.6. Additionally, I compiled latest RTnet SVN against
>> it without problems (x86, PPC is currently being fixed by Wolfgang).
>>
>> Please apply/move the involved headers and run bootstrap.
>>

> This one broke the build here:
>
> --
>   CC      kernel/xenomai/skins/rtdm/core.o
> kernel/xenomai/skins/rtdm/core.c:36:18: core.h: No such file or directory
> kernel/xenomai/skins/rtdm/core.c:37:20: device.h: No such file or directory
> --

Updated your repos? As you forgot to apply the moving, I also got
problems and applied my local versions of core.h, device.h, and proc.h,
also removing the three from their previous location.

> Additionally, it's a really very bad idea to start including things like
> "core.h" removing the rtdm/ prefix, while other include files like
> nucleus/core.h exist. For the sake of readability, I'm going to revert
> this particular change at least.

That's why I use #include "core.h", which -for me- clearly states: "Pick
the local one!" You will now have to tweak the Makefiles again...