Philippe Gerum kirjoitti:
Heikki Lindholm wrote:

Xenomai might preempt linux when linux has cleared a tasks MSR_FP, but not yet set last_task_used_math to NULL. As a result the tasks MSR_FP will get set, although it should be cleared. If the task happens to hit one of the codepaths that save FPU state if MSR_FP is set, the wrong FPU state might be saved to the task. The attached patch should fix this. I couldn't try it on most recent Xenomai trunk, because latency wouldn't build anymore. However, I see no reason it shouldn't work. All thee having trouble with X and Xenomai, give this a shot.

Merged in r383, thanks.

On a related note, how do you think patches to Linux kernel that don't fit into I-pipe should be handled? Put into patches directory separately? There are now at least two instances for 2.6.14/ppc: the fpu bug that I already posted on this thread and the ppc64 UP building bug that effectively makes impossible to build I-pipe 2.6.14 for UP on ppc64.

-- Heikki Lindholm