Hi Philippe,

this patch is to reset the maximum IRQs-off path after timer calibration
(will get flooded otherwise). If you have no concerns, please apply.

Actually, there is another noise source: rthal_timer_request() for the
APIC case. But I think we should let this one alone as the user may
trigger millisecond latencies by accidentally restarting the timer while
some external-IRQ-driven device still depends on low latencies. In that
case, the tracer can provide helpful hints.

Therefore, in order to get useful information after starting the timer,
one always have to run "echo > /proc/ipipe/trace/max" first. Well, if we
move the timer start to some module init or whatever phase also for the
native skin, we should reconsider this exclusion.