Jan Kiszka wrote:
Stelian Pop wrote:

Le dimanche 08 janvier 2006 à 18:56 +0200, Heikki Lindholm a écrit :

Some recent changes (*cough* RTDM benchmark driver *cough*) broke kernel
mode benchmarking for ppc64. Previously klatency worked fine, but now
latency -t 1 crashes somewhere in xnpod_schedule. Jan, any pending
patches a comin'?

So it seems I'm not alone.
I have done some additionnal debugging on this issue in the last days. I
still haven't find the bug but I narrowed it down a bit.

Nope, it should work as it is. But as Stelian also reported problems on
his fresh ARM port with the in-kernel test, I cannot exclude that there
/might/ be a problem in the benchmark.

As I don't have any ppc64 hanging around somewhere, we will have to go
through this together. Things I would like to know:

Hi guys, it's "/me too" time here for ppc. My mpc5200 board is jumping out of the window when running "./latency -t1", while "./latency -t2" works. No trace dump, hard freeze or spontaneous reboot, at your option. OPT_NUCLEUS_DEBUG spits nothing. No issue with the regular user-space test though.

x86 has no problem at all.