This is a maintenance release for the stable branch, which incorporates a few
significant upgrades and fixes backported from the v2.1 testing branch. Mainly,
- A major bug fix regarding the hybrid scheduling feature, i.e. the ability to
make transitions between kernel-based and user-space Xenomai threads. Basically
all archs are concerned by this fix, but x86 which had no problem regarding this
- Support for 2.6.15/x86. Other archs will follow.
- Upgrade to the most recent I-pipe series for all archs.
- Fix for the ppc64 FPU preemption bug.
- A few fixes in RTDM and the native skin.
See the ChangeLog for details as usual.
Xenomai-core mailing list