Title: RTAI vs XENOMAI

Hi,

I'm looking into porting an embedded application using Accelerated Technologies 'Nucleus' RTOS to a real time Linux variant. RTAI is the preferred approach but on looking into available documentation I have discovered Xenomai which seems to be designed to solve this sort of problem. However as there is no existing emulator for Nucleus on Xenomai I would have to write one so I'm unsure whether there would then be any benefit. Could somebody advise me as to the pros and cons of porting to RTAI or Xenomai.

Thanks

Alan Doyle