Jeroen Van den Keybus wrote:
- Could you replace MAXLONG on line 119 with TM_INFINITE and rerun the sem test (to avoid printf'ing) You can terminate with Ctrl+C. - Could you try to run with tmax somewhat lower (to increase the load): e.g. ./sem 5.0e6 or so. Be careful not to starve Linux. I think 1.0e5 will be too low. Crashes with me happen within the first 10 secs with 1.0e7

On Xeno2.0, kernel 2.6.13.4:

# ./sem 1.0e5
Running for 2.15 seconds.
L119: Operation not permitted.

Kernel.log:
Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000114
[freeze]

# ./sem 1.0e4
Running for 2.15 seconds.

Kernel.log:
(sorry no serial console available yet)
...default_idle
...ipipe_supend_domain
...default_idle
...cpu_idle
...start_kernel
...unknown_bootoption
Kernel panic

# ./mutex 1.0e5
ALERT: No lock! (lockcnt=0) Offending task: task0
ALERT: No lock! (lockcnt=0) Offending task: task0
ALERT: No lock! (lockcnt=0) Offending task: task0
[...]
[freeze]

kernel.log:
[off-screen]