Doyle, Alan wrote:
> I've downloaded Xenomai-2.0.3 and have been lookingh into signal
> handling. Structs sigevent & sigaction are used in the code but I can't
> find where they are declared. Can anyone help ?

Maybe browsing for them (identifier or full-text search) on this site
helps you (I do not understand yet what you are precisely looking for):

http://www.rts.uni-hannover.de/xenomai/lxr

Note that hart-RT signals are not yet supported in user space. RT user
space threads can only receive Linux signals, which will switch the
threads to secondary (non-deterministic) mode.