I am using xenomai-2.1-rc2 and try to create a task via the vxWorks skin
function taskSpawn. As I have read that uvm and vxWorks exclude each other, I
just inserted the xeno_uvm module (not the xeno_vxworks.o module ). No problems
so far. When I start my application nothing happens (no errormessages ...), the
application seems to hang. Debugging printf´s show that the function taskSpawn
never returns and the task to be spawned (there is no evidence that she is
running) never produces any debug output.
This happens with both vxworks skin examples koan.c and satch.c.
Xenomai native skin works, satch and latency are running.
Does anybody have any idea/recomendation about this behavior ?

Thank you in advance !
Roderik