Dear Gilles,

perhaps I should have mentioned in my earlier postings that I am using a
PowerPC platform. I hope this does not nullify your prior analyses.
As the following output shows, my timer is running in onshot mode :

~ # cat /proc/xenomai/timer

so, the prerequisites for uvm module should be correct !?
Is the default timing something I can influence with the vxWorks-API ? In the
examples satch.c and koan.c I canĀ“t see any function call refering to timer
mode manipulation.

Best regards