Jan Kiszka wrote:
Hi,

I noticed and appreciated the new XENO_ASSERT macro. But when looking at
it more closely, I wondered how to express actions like this:

        bail_out("something is broken");
        return -ENOTGOOD;

Ok, albeit I very much dislike macros that could cause weird control flow issues, I must admit that limiting the action field in the generic assertion helper would be rather arbitrary. The new version avoids this. Thanks.

The "action" parameter is only considering printing. Why not leaving
this part completely in user's hand?
(sorry, no Xenomai checkout at hand, thus no patch)