> > During prepare-kernel.sh I noticed that
> >
> > Adeos/i386 1.XXXX (newgen) installed.
> > Links installed.
> > Build system ready.
> >
> > is not printed anymore. Bug or feature ?
>
> Feature. --verbose brings this message back, IIRC. I guess
> that's needed for automated Debian packaging stuff Romain is
> working on.

Well, it was primarily to make it look more like usual Unix
tools. And I did not understand why there were messages always
printed, and others printed only with --verbose.
Anyway, now if nothing is printed it is good news. Error messages
are always printed on the error output even if --verbose is not
set.

--
Romain LENGLET