Em Quarta 08 Março 2006 14:35, Jan Kiszka escreveu:

>Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas wrote:
>> Hi Jan,
>>
>> When compiling svn xenomai I noticed the following error with
>> --enable-dox-doc switch:
>>
>> CC [M]  kernel/xenomai/skins/rtdm/drvlib.o
>> kernel/xenomai/skins/rtdm/drvlib.c:1513:1: error: unterminated #ifdef
>
>I just passed this stage with trunk revision 671 without problems
>(doxygen 1.4.4). Moreover, there is no #ifdef or related preprocessor
>stuff in the latest drvlib.c at line 1513.

I think I still didn't learn how to use the svn tool. I downloaded xenomai
today with (xenomai dir already existed)
   svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/xenomai/trunk xenomai
And I got 670 revision.
Then I renamed xenomai to xenomai.old and did the same command again. Then I
got the 671 revision and that is working fine with --enable-dox-doc.

Thanks,

Rodrigo.