I will volunteer to put together this article. Due to my current work
schedule, I will not be able to do it until the second week of April.
However, this gives some time for those that want to contribute to put
something together and send it to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My concept for the article would be:
1) A high level overview of what is Xenomai.
2) The roadmap for Xenomai and it's enablement of Industrial Grade Linux.
2a) Dispel the myth about the mutual exclusion of Xenomai and rt-preempt
3) Real world examples of Xenomai in use.

In order to do this, I need input from contributors as follows:
1) I need to know the roadmap for Xenomai. I can use Philippe's posting
concerning rt-preempt, but, I need to know more about the vision for
2) I need descriptions of real world users of Xenomai, both commercial and

I also welcome any input on the proposed content of the article.

Christopher Stone
Sombrio Systems Inc.