Hi,

Jeroen reported success much earlier, now I had to rebase my box on
upcoming 2.6.16. So I would like to post the result, maybe others are
interested in starting an early test as well. Attached is a cleanly
applying Ipipe patch for -rc6 and a fix for a name collision in
posix/syscall.c (there are other mutex functions in the kernel now...).

Uups, someone must have whispered to me that 2.6.16 will come out very
soon, and now it happened. The final patch seems to cause no problems to
the ipipe patch as well.

Looks ok here too. I will upgrade the Adeos x86 support on this base. Thanks.