--- Philippe Gerum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
> A way to pull the brake when some interrupt channel goes wild is to
> activate Xenomai's NMI watchdog, which is never pipelined on any Adeos
> implementation.

Where can I find more information about this feature?

> This requires an APIC to be available on your x86 CPU
> though.

I need to verify that on college. My PC is a P4 1.7Ghz, Intel motherboard I
guess.

> Having a reusable template would already be nice, and likely appreciated
> by the RTDM people too, since that's precious on hand information.

Ok, I'll probably do that after finishing my master thesis, probably after
June. Or if I got
permission from Data Translation until there I could send the code as it is...
:) But as I'm not
counting on this, we'll have to wait until I have time to reorganize the code
and remove the
specific Data Translation code...

Thanks for the explanations,

Rodrigo.