Heikki Lindholm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some recent changes (*cough* RTDM benchmark driver *cough*) broke kernel
> mode benchmarking for ppc64. Previously klatency worked fine, but now
> latency -t 1 crashes somewhere in xnpod_schedule. Jan, any pending
> patches a comin'?

Nope, it should work as it is. But as Stelian also reported problems on
his fresh ARM port with the in-kernel test, I cannot exclude that there
/might/ be a problem in the benchmark.

As I don't have any ppc64 hanging around somewhere, we will have to go
through this together. Things I would like to know:

 o When and how does it crash? At start-up immediately? Or after a
   while?
 o Are there any details / backtraces available with the crash?
 o Does -t2 work?
 o What happens if your disable "rtdm_event_pulse(&ctx->result_event);"
   in eval_outer_loop (thus no signalling of intermediate results during
   the test)? Does it still crash, maybe later during cleanup now?