Wolfgang Denk wrote:
In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you wrote:

Well, our 2.6 tree is based on the offical 2.6 tree. Don't know where the difference come from. Maybe Wolfgang can help (he is now on CC).

I'm subscribed, too.

We added some patches (especially 4xx network driver related) to  our
tree long before they were accepted and merged into Linus' tree.

Does this answer the question? [Or what exactly is the problem?]

We try to find a way to wrap class_device_create properly depending on the kernel version Xeno is compiled against. The parent device class argument in this call (2nd in order) seems to show up in 2.6.15 for kernel.org, but 2.6.14-denx-git has it too. So we have a problem relying on the version sublevel.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk