Hannes Mayer wrote:
> Jeroen Van den Keybus wrote:
>> Hello,
>>

>> Apparently, the code I shared with Gilles never made it to this forum.
>> Anyway, the issue I'm having here is really a problem and it might be
>> useful if some of you could try it out or comment on it.
>
> If you have a makefile for them, I'll give it a try.
> I'm too lazy...err...busy to make one myself(*)  ;-)

Try this, it even works without make:

gcc -o <output> <input.c> `<path-to-xeno-config> --xeno-cflags` \
        `<path-to-xeno-config> --xeno-ldlags` -lnative

Do you (or anybody else) have a running 2.0.x installation? If so,
please test that setup as well.

> Best regards,
> Hannes.
>
> (*) Jan has the copyright on this line, so I hope it's GPL ;-)

No rights reserved. :)

Ok, have to go home now - getting hungry...