Jan,

I was looking for the definition of sigevent particularly:-

typedef struct sigevent
  {
    sigval_t sigev_value;
    int sigev_signo;
    int sigev_notify;

    union
      {
        int _pad[__SIGEV_PAD_SIZE];

        struct
          {
            void (*_function) (sigval_t);       /* Function to start.
*/
            void *_attribute;                   /* Really
pthread_attr_t.  */
          } _sigev_thread;
      } _sigev_un;
  } sigevent_t;

I was looking only in the Xenomai code, from Giles email I should also
have looked in the linux source where I found it in siginfo.h. Afraid
I'm not just new to Xenomai but Linux also!

Regards